Cabin | Kikut-Øst Hytteutleie has 12 well-equipped, family-friendly cabins located at Kikut. Easy access to the mountains with trails both summer and winter.
From Kikut-Øst Hytteutleie (also known as Knut's Hyttegrend) there is easy access to the mountains both summer and winter. The summer trail follows hilly, family-friendly terrain with great nature and unforgettable views. Past idyllic fishing lakes, over heather-clad plains up to heights of about 1900m.o.h
In winter, the cross country ski tracks are right outside the door, and you can follow the tracks for hours across the mountain. The tracks are well-prepared and marked. See update on Skisporet.no. Short way to SkiGeilo alpin senter at Kikut, from here you can ski down to Geilo. At Dagali there is Dagali Fjellpark alpine centre with Norways longest sledge trail, 20 minute car drive.
Easy to find from road Fv40 between Geilo and Rødberg/Kongsberg. Geilo is a 10 minute car ride, bus 420 from Brakar has a stop by the road. In summer you can also use the local bus to Tuva 345.
- 12 modern well-equipped cabins
- Space full area around cabins
- Family friendly
- Access by road during both summer and winter
- Open whole year
- 130 km groomed cross country trails
- 2 km to Hakkesettstølen, serving cabin summer and winter
- 6 km to Ruperanden, serving cabin winter
- Access to sauna
- Special discount for retiree or disabled people May-June and Sept-Oct