Dagali ChurchAddress: Dagali Hol Show map
Address: Dagali Hol
Dagali church was consecrated the 4th of August 1850. It is built in wood and has the capacity of around 200 people.
In 1932 the church got an altar. The altarpiece is made from Gunnar Stensen. In the years 1972-73 Dagali church was rebuilt and restored. The church got new porch with a wardrobe, a new floor and new benches.
The graveyard Leggsta’n:
Before the church was built, there was a graveyard at Søre Randberg, from 1819 to 1850. This graveyard is now protected. By the entrance is a portal were all the names of the buried are engraved in the roof.
Dagali church lies by Rv 40, 25 kilometres from Geilo.