Dagali museum can be found in the mountain village Dagali, 24 kilometers from Geilo. Here are buildings and artifacts from Dagali, Skurdalen, Tunhovd and Uvdal. Most are in the tradition from Numedal since Dagali until 1944 belonged to Uvdal municipality.
Gunnar Steensen (1870-1970) started the fundraising work already around 1900. In 1947 he testified the museum to the village of Dagali. The museum has buildings and objects from Dagali, Skurdal, Tunhovd and Uvdal. There are a total of 12 buildings in the museum most of the 18th and 19th centuries.