Dokken at Sudndalen

Hol municipality took over Dokken in Sudndalen in 1959.

Here are the old houses (7 pcs. + Built-up smiu) in the same town as they were built in the years 1795 - 1798.
Hol municipality took over Dokken in Sudndalen in 1959. Here are the old houses on the same site they were built in the years 1795 - 1798: living room (attic), post house, barn, stables and firehouse.

An old sauna was also bought after the municipality took over the farm. The smitty was built in 1985, it is set up on an old-fashioned wall. Both the attic, both barn in Dokken are made of split timber. At the end of the 18th century, they had a lot of rough timber in Sudndalen.

Dokken is open for guided tours on event days, museum day in June and mowing day in August. The yard can be visited at any time.